Fabulous Fridays - Top 5 ways to personalize your wedding
Original Post Date: January 20, 2017 | Deniesha Johnson
Planning your wedding? Here are a few fun tips to help make your big day personal for both you and your guest.
1) Make or order cute personalized favors; For those super classy couples consider The Engraved Bottles or going directly to Moet where you can create one of a kind custom engraved bottles of wine, champagne or whiskey. Or as pictured above add your picture to the bottle instead.
2) Make your very own sweet treats, whether as a favor or as your wedding dessert, it's sure to be a hit. The star of the reality show The Hills Lauren Conrad and her bridesmaids made up to 50 custom apple pies for her big day that they displayed and shared with her guest at her wedding. They of course made them the week of and froze them using a commercial kitchen and baked them on the day of. For her recipe visit her website to get all the details.
3) Serve your signature cocktails in custom monogrammed glassware for each of your guest that orders that special drink.
4) Take your wedding programs to the next level with Gesterly; a personalized booklet with facts and fun tidbits about you and your wedding party.
5) Order a custom monogrammed cake topper from Better Off Wed that features a ton of cute ideas from a typical number, letter, a simple Mr & Mrs or lyrics to a song. Browse through the available items or customize one to make it your own.
Anyone of these five ideas would be a great way you could add a few personal touches to your wedding day.